Friday, January 1, 2010

Fake Id Licence Is A UK Provisional Driving Licence An Acceptable Form Of ID?

Is a UK Provisional Driving Licence an acceptable form of ID? - fake id licence

I've tried beer with my wife in Sainsbury's to buy recently. I'm 25 and 24th I look younger than I, asks if you do not mind, for identification, but I am far from you 17th I did not encourage my driver's license, which was acceptable provided the instrument my wife, presented his provisional license. I said she could not accept the provisional as the police of false identity documents have been known. You can certainly fake a full license, too? I asked a manager and was told the same thing. I can see how they totally need to ask for identification because they can be fined, but uncommon, common sense must say, when I talk to my wife, I'm clearly not to buy a minor.

1 comments:

"isitme" said...

In many institutions, a provisional license not accepted.

Post a Comment