Thursday, January 14, 2010

Back Pain From Fall Bruising And Nerve Pain From A Fall. Do I Need To See A Doctor Or Will It Just Take Time To Heal?

Bruising and nerve pain from a fall. Do I need to see a doctor or will it just take time to heal? - back pain from fall

I fell about 2 1 / 2 weeks in my footsteps. Below left, you push back the edge of a step. The bruise is better, but still pain in some places. Do you have enough time to heal? Can I do anything in the meantime, take more medication for pain (I do not do that!).

3 comments:

Ann D said...

After 2 weeks you should feel much less pain.

If you feel pain is not really better, then you should see a doctor to be examined.

You can use Arnica gel or ointment to areas of pain, you can. (homeopathic, available) in natural food stores.

Good luck
AD

puanani said...

It is always best to consult with your doctor and tell you what happened ....... Good luck

Mischele, RN♥ said...

You're right - that to heal itself. If pain persists after a month of the autumn day, then you may need to be controlled more, but more than likely that to heal.

Post a Comment