Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Build Indoor Rabbit Cage Rabbit Indoor Cage Condo Question? Please Look?

Rabbit indoor cage condo question? Please look? - build indoor rabbit cage

I'm going to build a new settlement on the NIC to a rabbit and I have a question for all you have.

Place the cubes in the lower house, and then cover them with something or Buid an independent basis. I looked at the pictures here and there seems to be a bit of both if I wanted to hear opinions on what works best.

I thought of vinyl flooring for a base - easy to clean and easy to move around. let me know if any of you have used this and how does it work?

Thank you!

2 comments:

Dawn O said...

No, I do not think, put it in the background, I have a piece of thick plywood disadvantages decent clip on the end condominiums on the edges of what has killed rugged, it's like vinyl material that I can not properly know , what is known as regards much of the hardware seems corrigated board, but a kind of plastic.

Dawn

cmmn cent$ said...

Hi, depends on whether you need to protect your floor, I want to use the bases, the networks are difficult to clean. .. Make sure that sufficient support wobbley prevent, for example by placing a piece of cable pins at the corners or something. The beauty of the panels is the map that you can do so again if it does not work so great for the first time or if the rabbit needs to change, so do not be afraid to try new things. Even if you have some experience in mind, you can easily adjust the size of the housing to the bottom fold, you have decided to tie the plates just return the network adapter and is desired by the length. (an idea for soil drainage shallow bowls oil for about $ 12 metal car shops sell are slippery, but that digging with fun board and to destroy or disposable remnents carpet or can be compensated for what)
http://homepage.mac.com/mattocks/morfz/r ...

Post a Comment