Sunday, December 13, 2009

Things To Put Into Wedding Cards Fujifilm Camera Problem Somebody PLEASE HELP?

Fujifilm camera problem somebody PLEASE HELP? - things to put into wedding cards

I conclude messy XD-Picture Card, my camera somehow put the card in my computer and I could see the images there, and when I deleted and then back to the images where gone and then when I came into the room the camera Read the card is not initialized. I know that inorder for me to use my camera, if you must format the card, I will not delete the photos you safe. I took a seat on the photo to see if I can transfer images from a Kodak Photo Printer thing to get, but read the card is empty. My question, then, is there a way I can save images or had left for good, I tried using the USB cable to try, but it did not work very well what my next option if you or a Please help my wedding photos in the broken heart!

0 comments:

Post a Comment