Saturday, December 12, 2009

Congratulation Marriage Message Will You Be Mad If Best Friends Do Not Attend Your Wedding?

Will you be mad if best friends do not attend your wedding? - congratulation marriage message

Well, not really my friends. It is a couple who were the friends of my husband in the last 8 years.

Two months before our wedding, we have sent the invitation and confirmed that they would be. The wedding day not yet appeared. She arrived at the ceremony in the morning and do not fear. Later that day my husband found that he sent a message to your cell phone in France and can now say, no it does not give any reason (we will post the details).

The first reaction in my head was «****' bull, but my husband decided that if anything at all to believe. A month after our wedding, which received no calls or emails from them. Although my husband to tell him again msn, and she was there, nose to hello. No congratulations or elevators at the wedding, as if our marriage never happened.

Yesterday my husband got him a call after such a long time. He did not mention the marriage, only to ask whether marriage is good so far, and asked if she could use mHome and in Singapore for a holiday.
My feeling was like "What are these people?" How did they even ask me to face?
My answer was, of course, NO. But now my husband thinks I'm over-reaction, and I hope that I could do this little service.
I told him I would not do that, and I no longer see. He thinks that I do not respect your friends !!!!!!

What is the correct way to my husband saying that his friends just suck?

0 comments:

Post a Comment