Thursday, December 17, 2009

Candida Albicans No Penis Candida Albicans Infection?

Candida albicans infection? - candida albicans no penis

Let me say first that I go to a dermatologist next week, but I would ask people the idea for the topic, what I think.

Not sure if the infection by the fungus Candida albicans, but the symptoms that occur in my body that he can show.

Ie points, the most common symptoms are red) is happening in my glans (penis head, which are also fairly itching to try to retract the foreskin. They also often have a tingling sensation on my foreskin, which from the inside.

For the sake of clarity, I have never been sexually active. I'm not bad, either permanently or now and I'm not taking antibiotics at the time.

I do not know where I can find an answer to this question, but I wonder whether the smegma construction in progress (I am circumcised), Candida albicans causes?

The reason I ask is that I use to masturbate up to 5 times a day and go to a bath every 3-4 days. I wonder whether the other May smegmaBecause of this experience yeast infection?

I want people to answer only the vision of this question

0 comments:

Post a Comment