Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Covering Letter Hygiene Can Someone Please Help Me With A Covering Letter For My CV ?

Can someone please help me with a covering letter for my CV ? - covering letter hygiene

Can someone help me with a letter of introduction to my CV?
I'm trying to write a letter to my CV. Basically, I am trained for an inspector to asbestos but not yet in business for 4 years. since it was released, I have a part-time and full-time jobs from a year ago I am now working full-time carer for my nan. Can anyone help, I want it the passion of sound ... :

Hello,

I read Asbestos Surveyor / Analyst to advertise their website ... ... . I am very interested in this position.

I'm a country full building asbestos surveys throughout the building, P402, and the sampling for the current standards of asbestos MDHS100 under the British Society for Occupational Safety. BLS staffed consultants have worked as an asbestos inspector trainee in October 2004, but exceeded in September 2005. Because I worked part-time jobs and several full-time. Since January 2009 I am a third-person full time to my nan, but I want to return to full-time employment. I really want to return to a situation of Manament company as it is my passion and experience

I have experience working in a team and on an individual basis. I have experience in customer service quickly, I am realiable, motivated and ambitious. I immediately started, and I
Flexibility of working hours.

Thank you for your attention. We can connect. Phone Number .. or by e-mail .. .. The coordinates can be connected in my profile. I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Best regards,

0 comments:

Post a Comment