Saturday, February 20, 2010

Wording For Invitation Pay For Own Dinner How Should I Word My Graduation Invitations? Refreshments Provided But They Pay For Dinner If They Order?

How should I word my graduation invitations? Refreshments provided but they pay for dinner if they order? - wording for invitation pay for own dinner

My mother throws a prom at a local center, which has a restaurant background. We rent a room and a cake, punch and snacks. You will be able to order from the restaurant and eat it too. Most people who participate, as the place and the parties have been, where they in their diet. I am concerend about the customers, not yet. We began to call everyone and say: informal and fall and a piece of cake, but I want to send invitations. I just want everyone to know how it works, so I am concerned about the wording is what I so far:

Please visit us for refreshments at the graduation celebration
NAME
Saturday 21 April 2007
6:30 pm
CITY
RSVP PHONE #
* Dinner can be ordered ithe f

Did they expect you to pay for their own food and rude?
I just want to eat w keep up with their hands, but I know that many people ask their own food, either.
What should I do?

0 comments:

Post a Comment