Saturday, February 6, 2010

Craigslist Insulin Pump Anyone Know Of Any Sites Where I Can Buy Insulin Off People?

Anyone know of any sites where I can buy insulin off people? - craigslist insulin pump

I use an insulin pump, so that they consume a lot of insulin. My insurance only covers half. Sun will pay $ 250 for insurance and 400 per month for insulin. I am in the process of finding new insurance, but over time means that you have to buy insulin. Also locations in Canada are selling $ 50 per bottle. Does anyone know a site such as vials of insulin Craigslist, where people may not buy or sell surplus?

3 comments:

Cammie said...

You do not need a prescription for the majority of insulin.
Talk to your doctor or the manufacturer of insulin free or low cost.

Noccie said...

Let us say that insulin is available to buy in Craig's List - you? May be outdated or in the sun for days or something I would not even buy SA on insulin from a stranger!
I had problems with my insurance and I am responsible for test strips. I called the company that made the tapes and a lot! Try calling the company that produces insulin, or contact your insurance company and ask if you can find a better deal if you have insulin, via e-mail (because my HMO).
If you do not find online suplus insulin or only somewhere, I recommend you buy! It is too important to mess with!

pinkflyd... said...

Here is the answer. If your insulin Lilly Lilly. com and fill out the form, they are insured. I use it and received 8 vials of insulin for each month of service free, easy and fast. Simply go to the site, which produces insulin.

Steve

Post a Comment