Monday, February 15, 2010

Go Cart With Car Mini Bodie Has Anything Like This Ever Happened To You?

Has anything like this ever happened to you? - go cart with car mini bodie

So I went to Home Depot today .. woohoo, my second home. I was looking for something to go and these 2 guys. Nice friendly, I was on my way with my car, apologized and moved .. Pleasantries exchanged. I found what I wanted and began to go my way and then excused himself, exchanged pleasantries, she laughs. And as I leave his friend to join them. Take one of these mini-hammer, see me in the eyes look so bad (I had a good feeling with the other 2 guys, but if it was a matter, a bad good immediately, even before he took the hammer) ... In any case, he looks into her eyes and begins to hit the hammer in the palm. It was all I could do to avoid having the shit out of him. This is an attempt to intimidatete me. His friends, now behind me, I said, to clarify what I think ... Hey, do not hit .. anyone? Whatever his name. I mean, WTF? My mouth opened to give a word of choice, and literally had to shut up and turn around and go. I was proud not to tell on me for something. But the reaction was violent. I'm sure was not kidding. The atmosphere was very, very strange light. Have you ever felt really funny that people like this? With or without support incidents?
I actually, before my car and then the road leading to the nave, and made sure verify that he is not / she can see what me and did not follow, lol.

5 comments:

♥ Love is the Movement♥ said...

This guy is a psychopath or he has serious anger problems. I do not think it is not unusual because it happened again me.But Im not at Home Depot.

♥ Love is the Movement♥ said...

This guy is a psychopath or he has serious anger problems. I do not think it is not unusual because it happened again me.But Im not at Home Depot.

♥ Love is the Movement♥ said...

This guy is a psychopath or he has serious anger problems. I do not think it is not unusual because it happened again me.But Im not at Home Depot.

Alan S said...

I am very glad that you can situstion left. I am a man who does not look bad, but not the girl came to me in an interview. Sometimes I wish he would. Sometimes I see someone in need to help and try to offer my services, not to pick them up, only help. I know a little renovation.

Fr3dinbe... said...

Home Depot is another name for a madhouse there? lol



Tho seriously, it happened to me good do you go and just leave it, Tho I was not so lucky, I was attacked ............:-(

Post a Comment