Friday, February 12, 2010

Cheesey Love Sayings Would You Stay With Him? Or Break Up With Him? HELP! Need Opinion!?

Would you stay with him? Or break up with him? HELP! need opinion!? - cheesey love sayings

Well, it's like any other problem that goes back more! Breaking with him or stay with him? "Well, I do not know soooo i GIV and details, and I hope you can help me:). The first hole was drilled at a ball on the floor, dancing like 5 times, then kissed me on the dance, but she would not leave ! Then the next day I was in the corn maze and asked to be there and I said yes and kissed me on the cheek! How awesome is that! Anyway ... The school I have a necklace and GAV is soooo cute! Then the are rumors about him! No1 and told me before! that their love is pretty cheesey, words .. and that my friend told me wat he is doing exactly the same things that he with his girlfriend .. He said to him recently via E-mail and told her that he loved her ... But then I said I loved him very muchmore! And he thinks he falls in love with me and broke it with his last girlfriend, because I did not love her so much that I loved .. Then he said to my other friend in the e-mail, you must save a dance for him at the next ball and do not mind .. Said he and Eeewww! And he stopped to talk to him! They all say the rite now that I think it is a player! But I'm not sure ... Should I stay with him or break him? Or "Do you have any other suggestions?

5 comments:

mish tamish said...

It is a good player. Stay away from him as quickly as possible and have no contact with him. For the better! I mean come on ... He asked his friend to save a dance for him ... What the hell? "Be the first to act smart and Call It Off!

krystal2... said...

and if she says she loves you after a few days out of him hes a player.

AntiSoci... said...

Player.
say know everything that you know that side of him. If he refuses, ask him to prove it. If you can not achieve a convincing proof. Get rid of him.

Jiaa said...

hahaha, yes, the guys are affectionate. But there's really 1 I like and do not forget that 1 of them.

bmaggie8... said...

Are you sure that you both are never alone, 1 OH You're the man? Did you flirt with every girl that somewhere? They never choose the 1, but he has just met.? Take phone numbers of other girls in front of you while you wait for him? Ever get drunk and then he says he loves you?. You always have to take B / CU worried about him going ..... Yes ... hes a player!. If he wanted to take their lunch money. No wonder he left .... Do you have to be looked after before?

Post a Comment